Volunteers are an integral part of the work of Safer Merthyr Tydfil.
Many of our projects have a team of volunteers who engage with and support our clients. Without the involvement of Volunteers we would not be able to provide the range of services and activities that currently take place.
Safer Merthyr Tydfil Volunteering provide:
- Administration Support
- Volunteer Mentor – Reconnect 50+
Benefits of volunteering
- Gain skills and experience
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Work in the Community/provide a service
- Put your existing skills to good use
- Have Fun
Process of becoming a volunteer with Safer Merthyr Tydfil
There are a number of stages to becoming a volunteer with Safer Merthyr Tydfil
- Application Form
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Induction/trial period
Each of our volunteering opportunities come with different requirements please click on the links below for further details.
For further information please also visit the Volunteering In Wales website or contact us on (01685) 353999.